Sunday, October 26, 2008

hoho.

well im kinda into writing something actually.
seriously i have no idea on what to write but i wanted to write something.
haha (:

im kinda sad.
i thought it was over lahh.
it is technically but the impact was kinda long lasting oww
i knew it would leave a bad impression bagi sesetengah pihak though
i just hope that one day
we'll get through of this completely.
i mean really completely.
sometimes i just can bear to live this life anymore.
i know it's wrong to question but
why is it have to be me?
i mean of all people in this world..
why must me?
why?

huh.if only i could tell each and every one of my friends about it.
but unfortunately i cant.
especially dia.
im very sorry but i cant share this thing with you.
i seriously cant.
but i can only hope that.
when the day finally come that im no longer can be your bestie.
you'll cherish the moment when :

kita asyik main2 mata ja bila lawan debate.ohh.za takkan kalah nya.haha (:
orang asyik usik za dengan wa.ada yang siap salah panggil za.wawa aw.haha.
paling besh bila.
kita mengarut sama2.haha kan mengarut itu sweet as quoted by you. (:
kita berangan2 about our future bride & groom.
haha.si dia yang akan sentiasa menemani za bila za travel nanti & yang akan selalu urut kepala za bila za migraine.
si dia yang akan sentiasa masak untuk kamu setiap hari & menunggu kehadiran kamu.
bila wa kata pasal other gurl & i'll try damn hard to show that i'm happy for yah while deep inside im quite jealous.haha (:
bila kita akan pujuk antara satu sama lain bila one of us merajuk.
haha (:
betul kata wa.
za kena belajar macam mana mahu pujuk dia nanti en?
memang susah tapi i knew the technique already dea.haha (:
its a piece of cake. :P
when za selalu menanti message dari wa & how happy could i be when i got it.
&& for soo many things that whether you realize it or not...
it does brought a smile to my face (:

seriously.
it may looked naive or what.
but.you're the guy that i've done so many first thing with.
haha.
mengarut2.talk on the phone.za pujuk?haha
and apart from my dad.my bro and my debate coach.
a guy that i called from ssp of course. (:

so when the time finally come that i have to leave you behind.
maybe because some things yang tak boleh dielakkan mungkin.
i hope you know that i'll always be there with you
i'll stand up with yah forever.
Insya-Allah (:
& definitely
i'll cherish the beautiful friendship that we shared all this while.
kita kan akan kawan sampai kiamat!~ (:
setuju?
you're the rainbow & im the rain.haha.boleh tak?
i'll keep all the sweet & tender memories with you in my dear heart forever.

may sound lame right?
haha (:
i didnt believe it myself that it's me who wrote this :PP

p/s : maybe its just the right time to go en (:

1 comment:

Bainun Shafri said...

ezzah, this is a song, that you should really read;


Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move,
Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand,
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,
Some try to hand me money they don't understand,
I'm not...broke I'm just a broken hearted man,
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you...

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.

So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.

Policeman says son you can't stay here,
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year,
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows,
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.

So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.

I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.

People talk about the guy
Who's waiting on a girl...
Oohoohwoo
There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world...