I haven't known you for so long
yet in that time you showed me
what fun was like.
You made me smile when
inside I felt like crying.
You ran after me in the rain
so I wouldn't harm myself.
Your laugh always brightens
my dark days.
You stood by me when I lost
someone I loved. You made
me feel complete when I felt
torn apart.
You always look for that special
guy but don't worry hun you
are a girl that is strong at heart.
You'll find a guy one day that
makes you smile and makes you
feel loved.
Your an amazing friend and
your my strong back bone
keeping me together in my
broken down life.
Although even if im leaving
I'll always see you again
you'll never be too far away
from my heart...
Goodbye
will never be a word that
will spread us apart.
specially dedicated to miss noraina and miss siti sarah nur aiman (:
No comments:
Post a Comment