Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Assalamualaikum.

Life is of constant changes, and sometimes it does happen so quickly that we might as well ask ourselves what have we done for the past few years. Are we turning to someone better than we are or is it the other way around. Lately, I have been thinking of what my future might turn out and honestly, I am scared that it is not going to be what I have always wanted but then again, we cannot just fret on things that we don't have and blame everything for it right? Instead, we should be waking up in the morning, being grateful to Allah for giving us the chances to live life, make changes and be a better person. For me, the easiest way to be grateful with what I have is to think about those people who are less fortunate than us. Jadilah manusia yang bersyukur dengan nikmat yang Allah berikan kerana nikmat itu boleh hilang dalam sekelip mata.

InsyaAllah, I'll be in second year of my university life in just a few months. Time and tide indeed wait for no man because I swear I didn't realize that it's going to be this soon. I mean, it seems as if it was only yesterday that I leave school and entered matriculation and now, I'm going to be in second year and trust me, being a law student didn't ease my feeling at all. Next year, I'll be dealing with a tougher subject with lots of things to memorize and the lecturer is not going to be all nice anymore. Well, that's life anyway. Who told you that life is going to be a bed of roses out there? Nay, certainly it does not and we have to be prepared for that. Frankly, I have learned a great deal in life so far, ranging from the books that i read, movie that i watched, stories that i heard from people that i met and my own life experience. I know that in life, we don't always get things we wanted and it is so frustrating. I know that sometimes we have to learn how to listen to others and i'm still working on it :D

One thing is for sure, I love my parents more than anything in this life. Along the time, I do realize  they are getting old as I'm growing up, and it is just a matter of time before anything happens. I could never imagined how my life is without my parents, aku dah biasa berjauhan dengan mereka dari kecil but then again, that was the very reason I wanted to be with them longer. I wanted my parents to be proud of me just like all of you wanted your parents to be proud. My parents have done so much for me though I may not realized it at times . Too much that no matter how strict my dad gets, and no matter how much my mum used to nags at me, they could never thwart the respect and love I have for them. Put shortly, i want them to be as happy as any parent could be and I'll make sure of it :)
I guess growing up without my parent besides me ( because they are all the way in Sabah and i'm here in Gombak) really  taught me how to appreciate them and those close to me even more. I always pray for their well-being in this life and before I know it all these  thoughts are dawning upon me every night before I go to sleep.


Mak & Ayah, walau dimana mak & ayah berada sekarang, adik doakan kesejahteraan mak & ayah. Adik harap adik dapat berikan kesenangan kepada mak & ayah nanti. Amin amin.

1 comment:

noraina. said...

i miss you. gay uh?