Saturday, June 30, 2012




29062012.

five days to go.



I have told myself that this blog will never be what it used to.
i mean, it used to be the place where i write all the cheesy stuff about loving or hating someone but not anymore. Hehe. I mean come on, we're grown up people and eventually  i do prefer to keep all these personal things to myself and friends of mine only. I admit that i do laughed at my previous previous posts especially those made during my high school years. Well, with all the immature way of writing things, with so many cheesy lovey stuff,who doesnt laugh right? Haha. Not to say that im not that kind of person anymore but i guess time has matured myself not to post these personal life so much on blog. Namun, buat rakan-rakan yang suka menulis tentang kisah hidup peribadi anda di laman blog, teruskan. Everyone have their own predilection over things and i respect that.

I just want to share something. Yesterday my very very best friend went to a camp for almost a week. Baru sehari dia tak ada tetapi rasanya seperti setahun. Haha. Aku rasa kosong kosong kosong. Ni dah macam lagu najwa latiff dah ni. Hehe. I think its about time for me to go back home since i have nothing much important to do except for doing a research for one of my coaches. Aku perlukan masa untuk bertenang. Lots of things have happened lately and its not something pleasant to share with anyone. To conclude, aku rasa hidup berserabut dan tak guna sekarang :(  Its been a while since i have time for myself, doing things that i like with people that i love. I want to go on a vacation! Yes, thats what i need right now. Vacation.

Chop. Tapi nak pergi mana dan dengan siapa?
Kawan-kawan banyak sibuk dengan semester pendek.

Ahli keluarga sibuk dengan hal masing-masing.
Mungkin sudah sampai masanya aku pergi jalan-jalan cari makan seorang?
Am i capable of doing it? *Wondering*


Till then, I'll make myself occupied with something. I'll figure out what to do and
I'll definitely make a plan on where to go on a holiday and with whom and last but not least 
I'll keep updating this blog until he come back :)

P/S : Hujan yang turun ibarat faham isi hati. Terima kasih,hujan :)


No comments: